Next Generation Wax Mr.Grey 800 gItem Number: HW0852
Delivery Time: 2 - 4 working days
Top Waxing Product for all Waxing Studios and Beauty Salons, Barbers and Hair Stylists
WAXING FROM 1 MM – Due to its strong grip of the hair, this premium wax removes effectively even the shortest and most bristly hair
EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE – Nourishing oils make this wax very flexible and prevent it from breaking on the skin
POWERFUL GRIP – Grips even thick and bristly hairs without sticking to the skin
MULTIDIRECTIONAL – Can be applied against as well as in direction of hair growth
GENTLE TO SKIN – Hypoallergenic, minimizes pain and irritations thanks to low application temperature
INNOVATIVE WAX BEADS – Available in 6 wonderful scents and colours, pearl shape allows for easy dosing
Why you will love this product?
- Saves you time and effort. Face, underarms and intimate area can be waxed much more thoroughly and painlessly. No lengthy plucking necessary anymore.
- Easy and convenient to use. Ideal for beginners. Easy to apply and flexible for a very long time. Can be used even on large areas for an unsurpassed pleasant waxing experience.
- Your customers will be thrilled. Customers will instantly realize that this is a very unique type of wax. Experienced customers immediately feel the difference to conventional waxing.
- Advertise with Next Generation Wax. Demanding customers want to visit a studio that works with high quality waxes. Attract your desired clientele with this premium product.
- Sales boosters for beauty professionals. Also suitable as an ideal addition to services in Barber Shops and Hair Salons.
Discover the secret of the PINK 1 mm Waxing Technique
Hair removal with Next Generation Wax in 3 steps
The pre- and post-treatment products for waxing with the Next Generation Wax
SkinClean Lotion, PreCare Oil, AfterCare Cream, SkinCool Gel
Next Generation Wax in Action
Join the Depiladora's Secrets Facebook Group for extensive support and practical tips from our PINK Waxing Experts.
See more about the PINK 1 mm Waxing Technique in the Quick Start Guide below.
Polycyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 77266, CI 77891, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Citronellol
The most important basics for using the Next Generation Wax can be found in our Quick-Start Guide.